This is a simple low-carb/keto-friendly lunch idea. I used 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts that once cooked and chopped, weighed 15 ounces before adding the other ingredients.
Click the Card below for the recipe.
- 3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 ounces - Celery, chopped
- 3/4 cup - Mayo (I used Duke's brand)
- 1 tsp. - Onion Powder
- (6) 1 cup containers
- Bake Chicken Breast until well done.
- Allow to cool and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Cut up cooled Chicken breast into small chunks.
- Chop celery, to desired size.
- Combine chicken, celery and mayo. Mix well.
- Sprinkle onion powder, mixing as you add.
- Evenly divide chicken salad into 6 containers with lids.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Enjoy alone or serve on a lettuce leaf, low carb roll or wrap.
Can't finish the 6 containers in 4 days? Simply 1/2 the recipe, or better yet, share with a low carb friend.
Serving Size:4 oz.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 319Total Fat: 27gSodium: 165mgCarbohydrates: less than 1gNet Carbohydrates: under 1gFiber: 0.32gProtein: 21.7g