This is a simple low-carb/keto-friendly lunch idea. I used 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts that once cooked and chopped, weighed 15 ounces before adding the other ingredients.
Click the Card below for the recipe.
- 3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 ounces - Celery, chopped
- 3/4 cup - Mayo (I used Duke's brand)
- 1 tsp. - Onion Powder
- (6) 1 cup containers
1. Bake Chicken Breast until well done.
2. Allow to cool and place in refrigerator overnight.
3. Cut up cooled Chicken breast into small chunks.
4. Chop celery, to desired size.
5. Combine chicken, celery and mayo. Mix well.
6. Sprinkle onion powder, mixing as you add.
7. Evenly divide chicken salad into 6 containers with lids.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Enjoy alone or serve on a lettuce leaf, low carb roll or wrap.
Can't finish the 6 containers in 4 days? Simply 1/2 the recipe, or better yet, share with a low carb friend.
Serving Size:4 oz.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 319Total Fat: 27gSodium: 165mgCarbohydrates: less than 1gNet Carbohydrates: under 1gFiber: 0.32gProtein: 21.7g