How can we improve our health in one month? With a new healthy habit(s)! Simply download and print the appropriate file, fill it out with your healthy pledge, sign it and hang in a location such as your refrigerator, office etc., as a reminder of your move toward a healthier lifestyle.
Want some help? Send me a message to email@example.com with your healthy pledge (specifying which month). I will fill out the page and email you a .pdf.
A healthier you is just a month away! Be sure to share your success!
Don’t get overwhelmed! Below are some examples of healthy pledges. Pick one(or more) and concentrate on it(them) for one month. You will be amazed at the change one month can make!
– Eliminate Sugar/Sugary Snacks and Desserts
– Eliminate Bread/Wheat etc.
– 10,000 steps everyday
– Meditate/Pray/Quiet Contemplation for 15 minutes a Day
– Exercise 1 hour everyday – Walk/Run/Bike/Swim/Dance/Yoga/Class etc.
– Food/Drink Diary – Everything into your mouth, record in the diary
– Read for 1 hour everyday – if already do this daily, pick another healthy habit
– Learn something new – a new language, knit/crochet, play a musical instrument etc.
– A new personal healthy habit – oil pulling/dry brushing/massage/flossing teeth etc.
– Not eating “fast food”. If you end up at a fast food restaurant with no choice, choose something grilled, nothing fried.
Keep with the spirit of the pledge.
– Get 7 hours of sleep every night
– Do something selfless for another person, do not accept anything (more than a thank you) in return
– Consciously think about your thoughts and words. Try to give up the stinky thinking
– Touch your bare feet to the earth/take a deep breath and stand in the sun/rain.
– STOP a bad habit that you have – biting your nails/smoking/excess snacking/gossiping etc. Pick one habit that has a
negative impact on your life and/or the life of people you live with.
– Hydrate regularly – 8 glasses a day
– Be thankful! Keep a daily thankful diary, record what you are thankful for each and everyday
– For office/desk workers, don’t sit for more than 1 hour without getting up and walking around … try for at least 5